Fortia Financial Solutions
Fortia Financial Solutions is a RegTech certified OSEO, created in 2012 and based in Paris.
RegTechs offer technical solutions to financial institutions, intended for their compliance activity – that is to say the respect of regulatory and legislative provisions and internal and statutory standards.
Fortia Financial Solutions develops a software platform, INNOVA. It is an innovative solution based on Machine-Learning and Artificial Intelligence, dedicated to financial professions. Joining Fortia Financial Solutions means joining a young, dynamic and passionate team.
Fortia Financial Solutions is a truly global company.
The R&D Group
Our aim is to implement cutting edge technologies in NLP for the specific application of financial texts analysis. We are working closely with renowned universities. We frequently participate in conferences and university challenges.
The candidate will join a group that is mostly focused on semantic text analysis. We use Machine Learning on top of word embedding representations with dependency parsing, POS tagging and syntactic analysis. The goal is to solve problems in-between slot filling tasks, entity linking and knowledge based creation. Therefore the techniques may vary depending on the exact information to extract.
Under the supervision of the Chief Research Scientist, you will join the R&D team dedicated to semantic analysis of texts in the specific context of Finance. Your tasks will be:
- Determines database structural requirements by analyzing R&D operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with R&D members; evaluating current systems;
- Develops database solutions by designing proposed system; defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Designs and develops systems for information acquisition in collaboration with the R&D group. Currently done with web technology
Migrate data from legacy systems to new solutions
Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
Coordinate with the Data Science department to identify future needs and requirements
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Proven work experience as a Data Architect or similar role
- Expertise on SQL: design of new solutions as well as their implementation
- Expertise on Python 2.7 and 3.X
Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
Nice to know
- Familiarity with data visualizations tools (Tableau, D3.js)
- Expertise on non-Sql databases